Interested in winning $500 for your classroom? SaveOnEnergy.com® is looking for the best lesson plans for teaching students about energy or sustainability.
Now it's your turn to create a lesson plan for their second annual Teacher Grant that can help kids learn about energy. They encourage lesson plans that vary in scope and topic, and you're welcome to cite any helpful information you find on the SaveOnEnergy.com Learning Center. All lessons must check off every requirement on the list below to be considered.
- Encompass energy and/or sustainability knowledge.
- Be appropriate for a grade level from kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Include goals and how you plan to measure students’ understanding.
- Include a fully detailed description of the lesson plan, handouts, etc., with a list of all materials needed.
- Be created by one teacher without use of existing prepared educational materials outside of those available on SaveOnEnergy.com.
- Encourage student development through participation opportunities.